Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 14, 2015 (Week 3) (Mailed Letter)

January 11, 2015

Hey Family,

Quick letter since I have a couple of minutes and writing letters helps clear my mind.  So don't be surprised if I write home occasionally.

Not much has has happened since Thursday,  just more class and teaching.  I'm tired of the routine.  I just need to go to Korea already.  I'm going crazy here.  Me, Elder Green, and Elder Hansen had an unofficial ice cream contest at lunch today.  I had 8 bowls of ice cream, while Elder Hansen had 8, and Elder Green had 9.  Needless to say, it reminded me of the crepe contests, haha.  We all just came back and laid on the classroom floor, haha.

I played piano in Priesthood today.  It was good until the last line of the last verse in "Now Let Us Rejoice".  I messed up big time, so I just kinda sat there and let them finish a capella, haha.  I felt so bad.  I think that's half the reason we didn't do a closing hymn, haha.



English translation:  I love my family.  I love the gospel.  I know that Jesus died or me.  I love him for that.  I offer these words in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

P.S.  Before you go to bed tonight, just read Galations 2:20.  I love that scripture more than anything right now.  It's the main reason I'm out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment