Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 3, 2015 (Week 7) (Mailed Letter)

February 1, 2015










How's it going in South Jordan?  I'm just sitting here waiting for dinner so I'm taking a minute to write.  I'll just bullet point things.

-  Thanks for the package!  That was a beautiful gift.  The cider is already gone, and the cookies almost, haha.  Those were some good comics too.

-  Tell Emily and Grandma and Grandpa Mortensen thanks for the mail.  I got them about a week ago and forgot to say thanks.

-  Things are pretty good here.  I'm just ready to go...New companion, people, change of scenery.  We went on the Church website I went to a street view of Seoul.  That got me so excited to go.  I can't believe I'm down to 2 weeks.

-  Our native comp is interesting.  He lived in Korea for 15 years, yet he acts like he knows no Korean.  He doesn't really answer our questions about Korea either.  Kinda sad, let's just hope the other 10 natives talk and help more.

-  Look up the song "Mercy's Arms"  They sang that today and it was beautiful.  If you could send me those that would be great.

-  The language is coming along a lot better now.  We did a review of everything we just learned and I understand it all.  It was such a blessing from God.  We also learned to bear our testimony which is awesome.  I read in my Patriarchal Blessing that my testimony would be shared a lot, and it would help others.

-  Now that I feel comfortable sharing my testimony in Korean, I'm stoked to go to Korea.

Love you all,

Elder Mortensen






- 2 Corinthians 9:15
- 2 Nephi 33:6







No comments:

Post a Comment